- Greater London
- £35,000 to £100,000
urban are working with our #bemoreinclusive partners and one of the most prestige Interior Architecture practice in the world in their search to expand the Strategy team. Looking for Strategists from Junior level to Senior level.
This very unique role allows you to ‘go behind the scenes’ on an already existing and well developed workplace expertise, gaining experience both in London and internationally.
– Develop and manage a global workplace portfolio
-Learn how to manage and run global vendors and RFPs
-Learn from not just the London team but working with their many studio’s across he globe on how they make decsions.
– Provide WPS expertise and guidance on all global strategy projects, including regional/country wide real estate strategies and workplace programmes.
– Develop processes and methodologies with which to understand and analyse both the quantitative and qualitative aspects of space planning, occupancy and workplace performance
-A chance for Senior’s to lead the successful implementation of complex research and strategy projects within client organisation
Role and responsibilities:
Design strategy services experience including: space planning, real estate scenario planning, space standards, architectural programming, user research, site and lease evaluation, growth projections, test fit analysis, and industry benchmarking.
You will need:
* A proven track record innovating at a high level: drawing insights from users and cultural trends, creating generative frameworks, expressing compelling solutions and communicating at a level to inform executive decision-making
– Ability to create positive relationships with outside design firms and corporate client and stakeholders.
– Experience facilitating meetings with diverse stakeholders to reach consensus * Strong graphic and persuasive writing skills
* Knowledge of Google Suite and AUTOCAD/Revit would be advantageous, proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), Tableau and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign) is a plus
For more information on who this practice is and their incredible benefits package which to this day, I have never seen matched. Please contact Abbi Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.