- Greater London
- £30,000 to £40,000
urban are proud to be working with one of the world’s largest and most prestigious design-led Interior Architecture practice in their search for Interior Designers with workplace experience.
You will be based near the Tower of London office where flexible working is ALWAYS an option. This team are looking for a Mid-level Interior Designer with 3-6 years of experience to join their workplace team. You will be joining a global practice that consists of over 500+ employees, working in your established studio of around 20 other designers working on a range of UK based and International projects with high-budget media, tech and finance projects.
* Contribute to all project phases: project strategy, test fits, schematic plans and conceptual designs for schematic design, refine design solutions for design development, collaborating with multiple disciplines.
* Produce graphic presentations, including 3D renderings, for client presentations
* Contribute to the preparation of construction documents, including plans, elevations, details and specifications
* Assist in managing team and client communication
* Collaborate with consultants, contractors, fabricators, regulatory agencies and other vendors to achieve project objectives.
* Bachelors’ Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
* Demonstrable experience of Corporate/Workplace Interior Design, through all stages of design and development.
* A good working knowledge of Revit and Autocad is essential
* Demonstrable presentation and client relations skills
* Excellent graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
* Excellent collaboration skills, good self-organisation and strong ability to work in a team environment
* Has a good understanding of FF&E, colour and material specification and development.
-Chance to travel to New York, China, Boston, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Paris and many more!
– Christmas and Performance Bonus which is based not just on the companies performance but yours as an individual (no min- no max)
-Private medical and healthcare insurance
-Professional Development program
-Season Ticket loan
-Cycle to work Scheme
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.