- Greater London
- £62,000 to £68,000
Urban are delighted to be partnering with an award-winning international design studio in London that are established as one of the most successful and renowned businesses in the industry.
With sustainability at their core, this studio are at the forefront of the workplace and corporate world of interior design and architecture, with work spanning across the globe with top-end clientele. The studio are currently hiring for a Workplace Change Manager and Design Strategist to join the London operation, helping deliver holistic strategic design and workplace consultancy solutions for their clients.
This role will be best suited to an experienced professional that is passionate about workplace strategy, workplace and brand relationships, workplace behaviour and how that can be influenced by curated interventions and innovation physical workplace design and coordination. Experience within a similar role would be highly desirable.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations:
* Thorough understanding of Workplace Strategy with next steps integration phases for interior design (pre-design through construction).
* Manages project teams, fosters collaboration, and demonstrates strong and effective communication and direction which inspires high team performance, design ideas, and successful project delivery.
* Strong understanding of the Behavioural aspects of Workplace and Organisational Psychology, ideally with Change Management qualification or strong previous experience.
* Developing project-specific change management plan. Delivering the plan either individually or with a team for support, inclusive of creating and writing multi-platform, multi-audience content.
* Distils complex information to the essential detail for client decision-making for their workplace setting and future needs.
* Serves as lead consultant with the ability to liaise with all levels of staff and contribute to the overall success of the team by adhering to firm and project goals and standards of excellence in design, execution, and living design.
* Clear communicator with a talent for facilitating workshops, interviews and business engagement; generating outputs that are insightful and go beyond the buzzwords.
Skills & Experience:
* Great communication skills – written and verbal
* Critical thinking and natural problem solving skills
* Storytelling expertise and confidence in working with multiple teams
* 7 years’+ consulting experience in Workplace Strategy & Change from visioning and requirements through to analysis, design and delivery
* Track record of supporting delivery of workplace transformations
* Experience of working with Design, FF&E and Architecture colleagues and familiar with end-to-end RIBA stages
* Strong background in Change Management and PROSCI or equivalent qualification
A fantastic role that’ll be instrumental to the workplace environment of one of the most reputable studio’s in the architectural design profession. If this sounds like something you’d be eager to learn more about – please get in touch! Send an updated CV to Ryan at Urban – firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat and conversation about this role and your current work.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.