- £27,000 to £45,000
urban are working alongside a leading architectural studio in Surrey who are renowned for their award-winning projects across primarily residential and housing sectors. The studio are hiring for all levels of Urban Designers (from Junior to Senior) in their Surrey team.
I am looking to speak with a qualified Urban Designer from a planning, landscape or architectural background. The main requirements of the role will see the Designer involved on a range of urban design and masterplanning projects including strategic visioning, concept design development, residential and mixed use masterplans projects.
With the studio having a fantastic cross-team work ethos, the Urban Designer will be working closely with multi-disciplinary teams and studio design leaders.
Key Requirements for the Urban Designer role:
* A passion for public space projects and urban design that crosses disciplines of design, culture, and art.
* Experience in inclusive design and or community-focused public projects.
* Strong verbal and people skills and excellent design and visual skills.
* Strong future-oriented view and a sense for technology, design, architecture and urban planning and a keen researchers mind.
* Keen to push creative boundaries and explore new methods for research, design and implementation.
Excellent graphic and drawing skills are essential with the studio using Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and the Adobe Suite. Proficiency with both software’s will be essential.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award-winning team working on major projects in Surrey/London from inception through to completion on site.
To apply please send across an up to date CV to Ryan at Urban: email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.