- New York County
- $50 to $60
urban are working with a highly prolific, mid-size firm who have been practicing in the architectural field for nearly 80 years and have been involved in countless projects over the decades across New York. Their work particularly focuses on public impact and social well-being with the commitment to enhance the daily lives of those people who their projects are designed for.
With a project portfolio that encompasses transportation, affordable housing, commercial, healthcare, hospitality, institutional, historic preservation, and justice amongst many more, they have impacted the lives of countless people. Having recently won 2 very large projects (with more on the way!) – a transit design-build and another project with the DDC, they are looking for professionals with a variety of project experience to join their team.
If you enjoy working in a team with no egos, down-to-earth personalities, and want somewhere collaborate with like-minded professionals, where you can be mentored or mentor others along their career path, this might be the perfect firm for you. There are ample opportunities for growth, even at a senior level.
This is a temporary opportunity for 6-9 months.
Minimum expected experience for this role:
* Bachelor’s in Architecture or related field
* 3-8 years’ professional experience in an A&D firm
* Licensure highly desired and beneficial
* Software proficiency must include: Revit, Rhino, & AutoCAD at minimum, exposure on Microstation is an excellent add-value
* Have overseen design and technical work on projects to include some exposure to CD/CA
* Experience in MTA, DDC and SCA should be expressed in portfolio or have previous experience working on those projects.
Our client has competitive salaries and excellent benefits, continue to work a hybrid scheme with no vision to change it. They have a very diverse office and have excellent retention. Please get in touch immediately to discuss further.
Resumes and work samples must be provided to Piotr Stroinski- email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.