- Midtown, Manhattan
- $78,000 to $110,000
Looking for a new position heading into the summer months? Wanting high-quality projects to diversify your portfolio?
A leading design firm based in New York city with a diverse portfolio of High-End Retail projects, have enlisted urban to assist in looking for talented Architects to join their expanding studios, to contribute to a number of innovative projects. With Projects in over 40 countries, and award-winning designs, this is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a collaborate team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
* Conduct site surveys and produce technical documentation to ensure accurate project planning and execution
* Collaborate with the design team to prepare budget scope drawings and specifications that meet or exceed client expectations
* Develop construction documentation, including technical detailing and specifications, to ensure successful project delivery
* Build strong relationships with clients, landlords, and consultants, and manage communication with all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
* Attend weekly project meetings and respond promptly and effectively to RFI’s, demonstrating your expertise and attention to detail
* Coordinate revisions, bulletins, and addenda to keep projects on track and on budget
* Review shop drawings and submittals to ensure compliance with specifications and industry standards
* Assist in the preparation of project close-out documentation, ensuring that all required materials are complete, accurate, and delivered on time
You will require the following qualifications to be considered:
* 4 – 8 years’ experience within a professional Architecture setting
* Professional degree within Architecture or Interior Design required
* Previous experience working on Retail/Hospitality projects
* Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD is essential
* An understanding and experience with NYC/National DOB/Codes, compliance, filing strategies, landlord coordination, and consultant coordination from design through shop drawings
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A detail-oriented mindset and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Legal to work in the USA
Salary is commensurate with experience, with a range from $78,000 – $110,000. Please note that this position cannot support sponsorship to work in the USA (exception of E-3 and TN visas).
To apply for this role or to discuss further, please apply with your current resume and work samples to email@example.com, or text me on 917-932-2188
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.