- Midtown, Manhattan
- $85,000 to $110,000
I am excited to be working with a long-term client of ours, who are seeking a Senior Workplace Strategist to join their award-winning firm. They are looking for a strategic thinker with experience within workplace design, with the opportunity to join in on the development of collateral for high-end clients in multiple sectors.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
* Develop and Implement creative strategies for our clients
* Assist in developing research tools including surveys and focus groups to evaluate workplace behaviours and performance
* Develop reports and presentations at an executive level
Candidates should have the following:
* Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design
* 8+ years of experience in business or workplace strategy
* Experience using standard analytical tools and methodologies to understand and analyse aspects of the workstyle.
* Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A detail-oriented mindset, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Salary is competitive based on previous experience.
To apply for this role or to discuss further, please apply with your current resume and cover letter.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.