- Greater London
- £45,000 to £55,000
Are you a Senior Interior Designer who has a passion for office design looking to make a move to a studio that allows flexibility not just with where you work but also with your working hours?! Look no further…
This Interior Architecture practice based in London are looking to expand their talented team with a Senior Interior Designer who enjoys working on high-end workplace projects from inception to completion.
You will get the chance to be working with blue-chip tech, media, finance and some law firm practices to create high spec office spaces. Joining a great team of over 50 designers you will get the chance to collaborate with their offices around the world and work on international projects.
Relevant degree in interior design/architecture with 5+ years of working for leading commercial organizations
* Comfortable working in 2D and 3D digital software on complex projects. AutoCAD as a minimum with REVIT as desirable
* Experience of acting as lead designer, supported by a project leader, on projects up to 300k sq. ft.
* Excellent conceptual, design and technical skills with the ability to communicate clearly and passionately
* Experience in involvement in business development activities and pitching for new projects
* Ability to work in and lead a team
To apply, please submit your CV and Sample Portfolio 15MB and Under to firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.