- Fairfield County
- $110,000 to $120,000
A well-established architecture and interior design firm with a specialization in corporate and commercial clients, is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their Stamford, CT office. This firm prides themselves on their diversity and versatility within the workplace, and has been a market leader for over 60 years.
The chosen individual for the role will be someone who loves a challenge, has a passion for guiding others and has a distinct eye for the finer details. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be a crucial mentor in the development of the intermediate and junior team under you, as well as being a familiar figure and face of the company when it comes to dealing with clients.
* Be a standout figure in the entire project life cycle – from concept to construction.
* Be a trustworthy mentor to those working under you.
* Communicate with design teams throughout all stages.
* Be involved in bidding and financial management of the projects.
* Be in and around the job site as a core representative of the firm.
* Ensure all stages of project are running smoothly.
* Step in and help out in any stages or tasks that are needed without hesitation.
* Assist the team in the production of construction documentation.
Skills and requirements:
* BA/MA In Architecture
* Minimum 8 – 15 years’ experience purely within a project management/ project architect role
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficiency and good management ability working with software such as Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite.
* Excellent time management and team management skills.
* Licensure preferred but not required.
This role would require you to be able to be in the office daily, and thus requires you have a means to commute to Stamford, CT. The salary range for this role is between $110,000 and $120,000 dependent on experience.
To apply please attach your resume and work samples (under 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.