- Stamford, Connecticut
- $100,000 to $120,000
An award-winning and highly regarded Architecture & Design firm located in Stamford, Connecticut, have approached myself and the team at urban to assist them in the search for a Senior Project Manager to join their dynamic and collaborative team.
With over 60 years of experience in corporate workplace & ground-up commercial projects, this firm has excelled in providing high-performance spaces for their clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in the development of projects from early conceptual design through to construction administration, working closely with the Director of Architecture to develop design and technical solutions across multiple projects. Strong technical support for junior team members and client coordination skills is a must for this position.
* Work in unison with the design team on multiple projects throughout all project stages, from early conceptual design through to construction administration
* Production of construction documents with various architectural projects
* Reviewing and redlining details and shop drawings for design compliance
* Coordinating multiple projects to ensure efficient and cost-effective execution within time and budget
* Manage client relationships and team communication
* Solve complex design and technical issues that may become prevalent across projects
* Process submittals, RFI’s and additional requests during construction
* Mentor junior staff members across all project stages
* Conduct client presentations, site visits and interfacing with DOB during permitting & construction phases
* Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree in Architecture
* Experience working on Workplace, Commercial, Multi-Family Residential & Mixed-Use projects
* 10 – 15 years’ professional architecture experience
* Proficiency in Revit & AutoCAD required. Project Management and Rendering software experience preferred
* Licensed architect or actively pursuing licensure
* LEED accreditation preferred
* Experience working on all stages of a project
* Experience managing and overseeing junior professionals
* Ability to commute into the office, located in Stamford, CT
* Strong leadership, Organizational and relationship management skills
* Understanding of sustainable and universal design concepts
Salary range for this role is $100,000 to $120,000.
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.