- NYC, NJ & PA
- $95,000 to $125,000
urban are excited to be working an incredible architecture firm, who are looking for creative, talented and team-oriented Senior Project Architects for their NYC, New Jersey and Philadelphia offices.
I am currently looking to speak with experience Architectural professionals with 8-10 years’ experience who are interested in working on a range of projects, including Cultural, Education, Commercial, Public & Mixed-Use developments.
You should be passionate about design, work well with people, and communicate your ideas and approach in a clear and thoughtful manner. You will work collectively with our dynamic firm to develop innovative and thoughtful solutions for a wide range of clients and project types.
Requirements and skills:
* Strong design and technical skills and a passion for design excellence
* Ability to manage project teams, project budget, and workplan
* Experience mentoring junior professionals throughout different stages of a project, including design documentation, client coordination and technical skills
* Strong experience in organizing design and construction documentation
* Experience working on a variety of projects, including but not limited to, Commercial, Workplace, Institutional, Education and Cultural
* Highly organized, with an eye for detail, strong technical skills, and problem solving
* Strong and respectful verbal and written skills; within the office and with consultants, contractors and clients
* Experience and ability to lead internal project workflow, planning, and budgeting
* Experience with client interface, networking and relationship building
* Strong design and visualization skills
* Fluency with Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
* Legal working status in the United States
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* LEED accreditation
* Working towards or have obtained Architectural License
Salary is based off of experience, with a range of $95,000 – $125,000
This firm offers competitive compensation packages, medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and 401(K) match.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your current resume and work samples to email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.