- Midtown, Manhattan
- $95,000 to $120,000
urban are currently assisting a top workplace interiors design firm in Manhattan for their search of a Senior Project Architect. Recognized for their innovative design solutions and excellence within the corporate workplace, corporate interiors, and workplace master planning sectors, our client has over 50 years of experience in providing functional and visually compelling design solutions for their clients.
This is the perfect opportunity to join an incredible firm who take great care of their staff and have a truly collaborative and welcoming environment.
This Senior Project Architect would be reporting directly to the Technical Director & Project Managers, collaborating closely with a team of architects, designers & strategists.
* 8+ years’ experience working in a professional architectural design firm within the USA
* Experience working on Commercial Workplace, Mixed-Use & Landlord Architecture preferred
* Proficiency using Revit & AutoCAD in a professional setting
* Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent
* LEED Accreditation preferred
* Licensed Architect or actively pursuing licensure
* Experience in a leadership/mentor role for junior Architects & Designers
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Preparation of Architectural drawings for bidding, DOB filing & landlord reviews
* Maintain design team’s vision throughout all stages of a project, ensuring code compliance, specification and quality control under the supervision of the Project Manager
* Coordinate directly with clients, consultants and vendors
* Redlining and review shop drawings & various submittals for Project Manger’s approval (this includes construction documentation, technical details & multi-disciplinary submittals)
* Provide coordination and oversight for the production team on various projects
* Mentor junior professionals throughout various stages, including design documentation, construction documents and submittals
* Coordinate and distribute punch-lists for project completion
* Serve as an advisor to the Project Manager
Salary is commensurate with experience and is in the range of $95,000 – $120,000. Our clients’ benefits include fantastic medical benefits including vision & dental, 401(k) employer match, 9 recognized public holidays and above industry PTO.
To apply, please send your resume and work samples to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.