- £22 to £27
I am currently working with a local authority on their immediate requirement for a Senior or Principal Landscape Architect to join their team on a temporary basis.
Initially set out to be 6 months in duration, this role may be extended beyond this dependent on the project progress and office workload.
* A degree in relevant discipline (accredited by the Landscape Institute or international equivalent)
* Prior experience of working in a Landscape Design / Planning team
* Excellent communication and coordination skills
* Demonstrable design analysis/development skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* An understanding of and interest in landscape and environmental planning
* An ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
* Have excellent attention to detail, working to the highest standards
* Strong team player
This role will be paid hourly with competitive rates. At present the studio are working from home, so remote working will be essential until the studio look to return to their office.
Please get in touch and send a CV to Ryan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.