- New York County
- $80,000 to $100,000
Luxury design and architects firm are recruiting a Senior level Interior Designer with stellar FF&E bias to join their Tribeca studio. With a contemporary design approach, they design beautifully unique spaces,integrate architecture and interior design from the outset of each project to ensure delivery of luxurious yet cohesive design solutions.
With upwards of 20 staff, the team work collaboratively in a flexible yet inclusive environment. The successful applicant will be set to join a highly talented team, contributing huge value to each project as well as the wider business. Role and responsibilities will include:
* Liaising with principal, Clients, Contractors, Consultants, Vendors and all other internal or external design teams
* Overseeing design process and ensuring that the designs meet both Client and Principal’s expectations
* Creating and monitoring projects budgets
* Maintaining the projects overall design direction and aesthetic
* Selecting of all furnishings for approval by the Principal
* Managing timelines and implementation of projects
* Overseeing all project installations
* Working closely with interiors team to manage the expediting and procurement process
* Seeking out new vendors to remain current and aware of trends
* Assist in reviewing all work within the studio for consistency with firms standards
* Oversee quality control/standards of all deliverables and advise team on furniture, material and vendor selections
The successful applicant must be proficient using AutoCAD & Adobe CS and hold a degree or masters in Interior Design. A minimum of 5-7 years professional experience within reputable design firms is a prerequisite.
On offer is a competitive salary with additional benefits including 401K, Healthcare, PTO among others. The team currently work on a hybrid basis with at least half the working week in the studio. The office is spacious, light and in a great location for easy commuting.
Interested? Please apply with relevant and update work samples and resume (less than 10mb). You must be legal to work in the US.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.