- $90,000 to $115,000
My client is a boutique multidisciplinary design firm made up of a dynamic, international designers and creative professionals. With domestic and international projects, they are focused on work within Hospitality (Hotels, F&B, Branding, and Furniture/FFE Design), Retail, and Residential Design. Based in the vibrant Williamsburg neighborhood, they draw influences from NYC as well as globally. With a range of completed and new compelling projects they are seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join their team!
You will work under a Director to lead a team and project from start to finish through Design Conceptualization & Development, Space Planning and Programming, Specifying FF&E, Purchasing and procurement, Construction Documentation, and Construction Administration. You will be responsible for initiating and responding to clients, vendors, contractors, and subcontractors. Experience in hospitality design is a must
* Minimum 5-8 years professional experience, (2-3 min in project management having successfully completed installs.
* A Bachelor in Architecture or Interior Design at minimum
* Experience in Hospitality Design- Hotels, Restaurants, Bars & Lounges (High-end retail and multi-unit residential interiors a plus)
* Strong communication skills
* Self-motivated and an ability for multi-tasking and prioritizing.
* Proficient managing schedules, projects and design teams for Interiors
* Experience with Construction Administration; consultant coordination.
* Knowledge of construction documentation, site supervision, and client contact.
* Proficiency with graphic software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) AutoCAD, SketchUp, and MS Office Suite
* Candidate must be legally able to work in the U.S.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a firm and be part of a dynamic and talented team.
My client offers a comprehensive benefits package, great colleagues, and an exciting environment.
To be in with a chance to interview for this career altering opportunity, please send your resume and portfolio (under 10MB) to email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.