- Greater London
- £40,000 to £48,000
A luxury studio based in the heart of the residential design hub of London is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to assist the Directors in managing and leading the development of the brand – a highly successful, respected & coveted design studio.
The Senior Designer will understand and contribute to the ambitions and values of the Company and will have the appropriate skills and creativity to drive them forward in a proactive manner.
Requirements and responsibilities:
– To be responsible for project deadlines being met and that projects are run in an organized and structured manner.
– Have a strong understanding of ‘luxury’ and ensure that everything is produced to the highest standard.
– Have a track record of setting and successfully managing high value and complex projects
– Have experience in bespoke furniture and joinery design
– Have great supplier knowledge along with a extensive network of suppliers & manufacturers.
– To be fluent in InDesign, Photoshop, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.