- New York County
- $100,000 to $110,000
urban are excited to be assisting an internationally renowned New York City based firm as they seek a Healthcare Project Manager to work on a range of large scale complex healthcare projects.
This highly collaborative firm are known for their diverse portfolio and exceptional design. Their work includes a range of renovations, new builds, extensions, interior design and historic preservation. Their diverse portfolio includes typologies such as institutional, healthcare, public, civic / infrastructure, education, hospitality, residential, mixed used and commercial projects.
To be considered you will required:
* 15+ years or equivalent experience working within the architecture / design healthcare industry.
* The ability to collaborate and work closely with Senior Designers & other PM’s.
* Exposure the whole project lifecycle including healthcare planning.
* Professional experience with reviewing submittals, proposals, RFI’s, drawing sets and creating reports.
* Prior experience within a client facing role with coordination of consultants and contractors.
* The ability to lead and manage large teams of professionals.
* Extensive knowledge of technical detailing, sustainable building strategies and building materials.
* Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, The Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office software.
* Additional preferred experience includes exposure to interior design projects, façade design and on site work.
* Excellent communication skills and a collaborative attitude.
* Leadership experience including running large projects, delegation and mentoring junior professionals.
Please apply with a cover letter, resume and work samples including relevant project experience (under 10MB) to email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.