- New York County
- $105,000 to $140,000
urban is assisting an exceptional, well-established design firm with multiple offices across the US and a large portfolio of works including healthcare, mixed-use developments, science & technology and even museums. They pride themselves on their design excellence and exceptional client service, and with over 1000 design awards they have proven their ability over the years.
Our client is seeking a Senior Healthcare Architect & Project Manager with a recent and proven track record of healthcare experience.
Do be considered for this role you will require the minimum qualifications:
* 10-20 years’ professional experience
* BA/MA in Architecture, preferably healthcare design focus
* Recent and extensive healthcare project exposure
* Excellent leadership skills and ability to frontline client interaction, project direction, and lead complex teams & projects
* Proficient in Revit, Adobe CS at a minimum
* Licensure is strongly preferred
* LEED accreditation
If you are interested in joining a fantastic firm with wonderful personal and professional growth opportunities, please get in touch. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please send your resume and work samples to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.