- £40,000 to £50,000
A dynamic, fast paced interiors studio are seeking a proactive and versatile Senior FF&E Designer who will be responsible for diverse projects varying in scale and style.
* Coordinate and manage FF&E schedules and procurement for projects.
* Assist in showroom management, client visits, sample ordering, and interior installations.
* Take charge of design details, leading projects confidently.
* Mentor and guide mid-weight and junior designers.
* Engage in client-facing activities, presentations, and business development.
* Maintain project timelines, adhere to scopes, and manage budgets effectively.
* Design interior spaces, from architectural elements to temporary features.
* Communicate design concepts effectively and select material palettes aligned with client visions.
* Cultivate and foster relationships with suppliers.
* Interpret technical drawings and collaborate with management for project success across all phases.
* Profound knowledge of FF&E, including luxury brands, exclusive designs, antiques, and collectables.
* Experience in high-end residential interior design is essential.
* Demonstrated track record of successful project delivery.
* Leadership skills in team management for day-to-day project requirements.
* Meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to delivering top-quality results within deadlines.
* Ability to multitask and excel in a fast-paced, energetic environment.
* Reliability, drive for excellence, and exceptional collaboration skills.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe suite (Photoshop, InDesign), and Excel.
* Outstanding communication skills, particularly with HNW clients.
* Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or equivalent.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
This will be a challenging yet rewarding role set within a collaborative and friendly studio. To apply, send your cv and portfolio showcasing your expertise for consideration.
Applicants should have the right to work in the UK and be able/willing to commute into the studio as this is not a remote role.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.