- $80,000 to $90,000
urban has partnered with a multi-disciplinary design firm who are looking to expand their team. The award-winning firm has established itself through its work on restaurants, hotels, residential spaces, as well as retail and workplace environments.
* Ideal candidates must have strong design, leadership, project management and presentation skills
* A proficient level of experience in interior design concepts such as space planning, custom furniture design, selection of furniture, materials & fixtures, and product research
* High level of experience in graphic design concepts such as hand sketch casework, vignette scenes, rendering interior designs, and shop drawings
* Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable in interfacing with clients, consultants, vendors and internal staff.
* Must be based in NYC, flexible remote working
* Minimum of 5 years professional experience
* Proficiency in AutoCAD, all of Adobe CS
* Experience in Revit and SketchUp is a plus
* Minimum education: Bachelor of Interior Design or related field
If you are interested, please apply with your most up to date resume and portfolio (less than 10mb). Candidates must have the legal right to work in the US.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.