- Dublin City
- €63,000 to €75,000
Urban are proud to be partnering and working alongside one of Ireland’s finest architectural design studios as they look to welcome experienced Senior Architectural Technologists to their central Dublin team. With multiple roles available, the studio are keen to add experience and value to their existing workforce.
Widely accepted as a leader in what they do. World-renowned with a reputation as one of the very best across life science, technology, infrastructure, DC and Logistic sectors. The team have a legacy that establishes themselves as a market leader, a diverse and popular team working across a variety of project sectors. Other sectors include Education, Commercial and Workplace sectors – a real mix.
My client are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist that has excellence across large-scale complex projects. With ideally 10 years + in the Irish market, suitable professionals will have strengths across technical delivery and coordination stages.
* Lead and coordinate layouts and generate tender and construction documentation
* Under Senior guidance, you will be responsible for the development of sketch/conceptual design
* Strengths post-planning through technical packages, coordination, delivery and on-site project stages.
* Excel with technical drawings, specifications, schedules using Revit, aligning with project standards and schedules.
* Ensure all designs adhere to standards and are constructible.
* Collaborate with Project Manager/Contract Administrator and conduct site visits to provide construction and technical support.
* Over 10 years of experience working in an Irish studio
* Revit excellence – this is essential.
* Professional qualification as an Architectural Technologist with expertise in complex projects.
* Familiarity with current Irish Building and Planning Regulations.
* Advantageous experience in Industrial projects and large-scale complex schemes.
The studio are renowned for their company culture and ethos. This role represents and opportunity to work alongside some of the finest construction minds in the country. Benefits include: Competitive Annual Leave, Travel Overseas, Continuous CPD, Professional Subscriptions Paid, Study Leave, Flexible Hours (Early finish Friday), Hybrid working, Travel Abroad Arrangements and more.
How to Apply?
If this sounds like an exciting role and is something you are interested in learning more about, please get in touch and send across your CV and a Portfolio (10-15mb Max) to email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.