- Greater Manchester
- £40,000 to £55,000
I am working alongside an AJ100 international architectural design studio in Manchester who are looking to hire a Senior ARB Architect with excellence in Transport & Infrastructure projects.
The studio are best known for their creation of innovative transport infrastructure, high-quality residential and mixed-use spaces, masterplanning and community schemes.
Senior Architects will be expected to have a wealth of experience throughout the RIBA work stages with highly creative and design orientated skills, as well as solid technical delivery experience.
I am looking for Architects with the following experience and skillset:
* Solid MicroStation skills
* 5+ post qualification experience in practice
* Experience on large, multidisciplinary projects
* Ability to manage and coordinate complex projects and deliverables
* Highly creative and design orientated, with solid technical delivery experience
* Positive attitude and good communication skills
Software skills needed are: Revit, Microstation and Rhino. Not all essential but desirable and would put you at an advantage.
The practice offers an attractive benefits package, a working culture which will see you get to enjoy your family/ personal life to the maximum and social events including sports events, architectural days out and naturally ongoing CPD.
Please send an up to date CV and Portfolio to Ryan at Urban: email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.