- Greater Manchester
- £40,000 to £47,000
Urban are presently recruiting for a multi-award winning and nationally renowned practice who are looking to welcome a Senior Architect with a strong portfolio of Education experience, to their multi-disciplinary office in Manchester.
Due to an increase in workload, the company are looking to recruit a Senior Architect with extensive experience in the education sector to lead a team on the design and delivery of several education projects. You will also be given the opportunity to work in projects across the healthcare, commercial, residential and student living sectors.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Proven experience in managing a small team
* A keen interest in working on a range of projects across multiple sectors
* Experience/interest in teaching, supporting and mentoring junior members of the team
* Experience in dealing directly with clients
* An awareness of latest education design trends
* Extensive experience in the education sector (schools, colleges or universities)
You can expect to join an employee-driven company who put the wellbeing of their employees at the heart of everything they do. The company also offer an excellent benefits package including, but not limited to, flexible working, employee ownership, cycle to work schemes and paid professional subscriptions.
Apply by sending across your CV and Portfolio to Ryan at urban: firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.