- New York County
- $110,000 to $125,000
An Architecture and Interior Design firm, with a reputation that spans across the reaches of the world, are seeking a Senior Architect to join their studio in New York. With a specialization in Hotels, Resorts and Restaurants, this firm are one of the market leaders for their exquisite design aesthetics.
Seeking a Senior Architect, they are looking for someone with between 8 – 12 years of experience within the High end Hospitality or Residential realm. As a Senior Architect, you will work closely alongside the Interior Designers and the rest of your team to deliver beautiful, unique hospitality venues.
Those chosen will be ambitious, creative and technically advanced. Projects can be both ground up and interior remodels. If you are seeking a new opportunity in one of the most acclaimed firms in the world, this is the opportunity for you.
* Assist with all stages of project, from SD to CA.
* Produce flawless designs that are both inline and exceeding expectations.
* Help the project managers and lead architects to guide the project towards completion in a timely manner.
* Be a representative for the firm in both client and vendor meetings.
* Work closely with the interior design team and architects to meet project deliverables.
Skills and requirements:
* BA in Architecture required.
* 8 – 12 years of experience in a professional architecture firm.
* Experience in High end Hospitality or High End Residential projects.
* Expert proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino all required.
* Ground Up experience highly beneficial.
This role is based in New York City and will require you are able to commute to the office daily. The salary for this role is between $110,000 – $125,000 depending on experience.
To apply, please send a portfolio (10mb max) and resume to Jake@bemoreurban.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.