- Midtown, Manhattan
- $100,000 to $135,000
A leading design firm based in New York city with a diverse portfolio of commercial, retail,, workplace and healthcare projects, with projects completed in more than 40 countries and a focus on creating a quality working environment to bring the best experience to both employees and clients.
They have enlisted urban to assist in looking for a talented project manager to join their expanding Retail studio, to lead a diverse range of projects.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
* Interface with the client, real estate team, landlord and consultants
* Assist in code review, building analysis and lease review
* Generate project budgets and schedules
* Prime client interface during all phases of project
* Oversee project production and staffing projections
* Overall review of consultants’ documents
* Manage project finances including budgets, contracts, change orders and additional services.
* Coordinate bidding process, including response to questions, interviews, bid review and analysis
* General coordination & management of designated project team
* Project close-out and sign-off
You will require the following qualifications to be considered:
* 10+ years or equivalent experience within Commercial or Retail projects
* Proficiency in a range of software’s including Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper, AutoCAD, V-Ray and the Adobe Suite.
* An understanding and experience with NYC building codes, compliance and coordination from design through to shop drawings
* Strong presentation skills are required and the ability to manage the administration of contracts.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* To be licensed or on track to become a licensed Architect.
* Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture.
Salary is based on experience, with a range between $100,000 – $135,000
To apply for this role or to discuss further, please send your current resume, work samples, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.