- Manhattan - Remote working option available
- $85,000 to $100,000
urban is working with an architecture, planning and interior design firm as they hire a Project Manager to join their New York team focusing on K-12 projects.
If you are seeking an opportunity to manage all stages within the project lifecycle until completion within the institutional sector whilst managing the design team, coordinate with consultants and dealing directly with clients, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Qualifications required include:
* K-12 project experience within the US.
* A Licensed Architect in New York.
* Prior Project Management experience including a client facing role, coordination, managing architecture teams and dealing with financial budgets.
* Highly proficient with Revit.
* Experience working through the entire project lifecycle.
* Entrepreneurial attitude and a team player.
* Professional degree in architecture.
Our client offers a flexible / hybrid working options along with competitive benefits including PTO, 401K, medical insurance, and federal holidays.
To apply please send a cover letter, your resume and relevant work samples (under 10mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.