- New York County
- $100,000 to $110,000
urban are recruiting for a very well established high-end design firm based in Manhattan.
The studio has a mix of architects, designers and project managers across a prolific set of projects. This firm is focusing on high profile, high end, single family residential, luxury developments and hospitality projects.
You will be working on construction documents for a high end residential project currently under construction.
Immediate start available.
Required skills are as follows:
* A minimum of 8-10 years professional experience in an architectural office.
* Project management experience and working on construction sites.
* Excellent communication skills, and experience on high-end residential projects.
* Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment working with other team members
* Knowledge of construction materials, details, methods and standard building codes.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD is a minimum requirement.
* Master’s degree in Architecture.
To apply please send your latest resume and portfolio (maximum 10mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.