- New York County
- $60,000 to $80,000
We have teamed up with a new client looking to expand their team!
This stylish staging and design studio provides luxury home staging services to the NYC real estate market. Their goal is to create bespoke interiors for every market and to appeal to every buyer by serving the needs of developers in NYC. They achieve this goal by having such an innovative creative team and an extensive network of trusted vendors.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
* Working closely with Stagers to purchase additional accessories as needed.
* Working closely with the Design lead to ensure appropriate accessories are ordered and available to the team.
* Overseeing project delivery and deadlines.
* Chasing administrative tasks.
* Identify and prevent potential.
* Being onsite at staging’s to assist team as needed.
* Recording all incoming and outgoing inventory.
* Understanding of high-end residential design.
* The ability to work in a small team.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Organized and extremely detail orientated.
* Self-motivated and able to take initiative.
* Efficiently interface with team, clients and vendors while maintaining a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
Our client offers a competitive salary and extensive benefits.
To be in with a chance to interview for this incredible opportunity, please send your resume and work samples (under 10MB) to email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.