- Midtown East
- $70,000 to $85,000
I’ve teamed up with an internationally recognized design and architecture firm that are known for their highly curated interiors with an excellent eye for detail!
They are currently looking for a Project Coordinator (PM) to assist their design team on current and upcoming projects.
* Assist Decorators in producing client estimates and confirmations.
* Place, process and manage all vendor orders through to completion.
* Maintain project binders for all items ordered for each project assigned.
* Schedule and track deliveries and project installations.
* Heavy vendor and client contact by phone and by e-mail.
* Handle multiple projects, large and small, simultaneously.
* Be responsible for providing weekly status reports & provide updates at weekly meetings.
* College Degree required.
* Knowledge of Design Manager, as this is used every day.
* Must be extremely organized with very good follow through skills.
* Good phone manner is a must.
* Ability to work with many different people on each project.
* Ability to prepare efficient and clearly written instructions and communication.
* Must have a great attention for details.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your resume and work samples (under 10MB).
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.