- Midtown, Manhattan
- $80,000 to $100,000
An award-winning and highly regarded Corporate Interiors firm located in Midtown Manhattan have approached myself and the team at urban to assist them in the search for a Project Architect/Manager to join their dynamic and collaborative team.
With over 60 years of experience in corporate and workplace interiors, this firm has excelled in providing high-performance spaces for their clients.
This is a unique opportunity to get involved in the development of projects from early conceptual design through to construction administration, working closely with the Director of Architecture to develop design and technical solutions across multiple projects. Strong technical support for junior team members and client coordination skills is a must for this position.
* Work in unison with the design team on multiple projects throughout all project stages, from early conceptual design through to construction administration
* Production of construction documents with various architectural projects
* Reviewing and redlining details and shop drawings for design compliance
* Coordinating multiple projects to ensure efficient and cost-effective execution within time and budget
* Manage client relationships and team communication
* Solve complex design and technical issues that may become prevalent across projects
* Process submittals, RFI’s and additional requests during construction
* Mentor junior staff members across all project stages
* Conduct client presentations, site visits and interfacing with DOB during permitting & construction phases
* Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree in Architecture
* Experience working on commercial, corporate workplace or hospitality projects
* 5 – 10 years’ professional architecture experience
* Proficiency in Revit & AutoCAD required. Project Management and Rendering software experience preferred
* Licensed architect or actively pursuing licensure
* LEED accreditation preferred
* Experience working on all stages of a project
* Experience managing and overseeing junior professionals
* Strong leadership, Organizational and relationship management skills
* Understanding of sustainable and universal design concepts
Salary commensurate with education and experience, with a range between $80,000 – $100,000
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.