- New York County
- $90,000 to $110,000
urban are currently assisting an incredibly well-known and prominent luxury residential firm in their search of several new professionals. This firm has a history of working on amazing single-family residential homes across the US. Focusing on the integration of landscape with these luxurious homes, they maintain both a traditional and modern design aesthetic dependent on their client.
Currently they are seeking a Project Architect with or without Project Management experience to join their small firm. To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
* 7-10 years’ professional experience as a Project Architect or Manager
* BA/MA in Architecture or related field
* Single-family residential experience is a must (new builds, apartments, townhouses, condos)
* Extensive CD experience required; all staff at all levels produce drawings
* AutoCAD is software of choice, but working Revit knowledge is desired
* Classical detailing and experience with traditional architecture a plus
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an elite residential design firm working for top clients across the US who also have excellent benefits. Salary commensurate with years of experience and please send a resume and relevant single-family residential project samples to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.