- Downtown Chicago
- $65,000 to $85,000
I am currently working with an Architectural & Design Practice located in Chicago, who are committed to enhancing communities and neighborhoods through unique and creative design decisions. This award-winning studio worked operates in multiple typologies, including residential, community, workplace, educational and healthcare. I am currently seeking an Project Architect to join their expanding team.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
* Collaborating with team members to generate new ideas and innovative solutions for design
* Assisting in the preparation of technical documents and Design Development
* Researching architectural products and materials
* Working with Principals and Project Managers in client and consultant coordination
* Navigation of code and zoning laws pertaining to the project
* Attending site visits, surveys and inspections
You will require the following qualification to be considered:
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
* 3+ years or equivalent experience within professional architectural setting
* Experience in Multi-Family, Mixed-Use & Education projects
* On track or have obtained Architectural Licensure
* Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD & Additional 3D rendering software
* Experience working on all stages of the project from schematic design through to project close-out
* Experience with building codes, zoning laws, permitting and knowledge in jurisdictional processes
* Exhibit innovation and problem solving with a high attention to detail
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please Note: This role requires you to be located in Chicago and cannot fulfil employment sponsorship.
Salary is based on AIA plus years of experience
To apply for this role or to discuss further, please apply with your current resume and work samples or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.