- Dublin City
- €53,000 to €62,000
Our client is a mid-sized architecture and interior design studio nestled in buzzing streets of Dublin, known for their specialisation in crafting exquisite private one-off residential housing projects. With a dedicated commitment to design excellence and attention to detail, they are seeking a talented Project Architect to join their close-knit team and help create exceptional living spaces for their clientele.
As a Project Architect, you will play a pivotal role in the realisation of unique, high-end residential projects, overseeing the architectural aspects of the design process. This position offers a fantastic opportunity for an experienced architect to make a significant impact on the luxury residential landscape in Dublin.
This role will suit an Architect that is confident and comfortable in a busy, fast paced environment with projects regularly being completed.
Architectural Design: Lead the design and development of architectural concepts and plans for private one-off residential projects, adhering to the studio’s design ethos and client vision.
Client Collaboration: Act as the main point of contact for clients, ensuring a deep understanding of their needs and aspirations while upholding the studio’s design principles.
Project Management: Manage all architectural aspects of projects, including planning, budgeting, resource allocation, and scheduling, to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Team Coordination: Collaborate closely with interior designers, contractors, and other professionals to ensure seamless integration of architectural and interior design elements.
Code Compliance: Ensure projects adhere to relevant building codes, regulations, and standards while keeping up-to-date with industry best practices.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited institution.
* A minimum of 7 years of experience in architectural design, with a strong portfolio showcasing private one-off residential housing projects.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, and other architectural software.
* Strong knowledge of construction materials, techniques, and industry trends.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Project management expertise, including budget and schedule management.
* Benefit from the opportunity to work remotely.
* Receive a company-issued phone and laptop.
* Gain access to a dedicated company car for travel when working.
* Generous Leave Entitlement: Take advantage of 20 days of annual leave (plus 8 public holidays including Good Friday) As a Christmas bonus we close our office between Christmas and New Year giving an additional 5 days leave per annum.
* Participate in our comprehensive company pension scheme, underscoring our commitment to your long-term well-being.
* Innovative Work Environment: Engage in a workspace that values creativity, forward-thinking, and collaborative growth. Join us in sculpting the next chapter of design excellence. We anticipate the vast potential of our shared journey.
If you are interested and keen to learn more on this opportunity (and others), then please get in touch on the email provide and apply for this role by clicking the Apply button – please send across your CV/Portfolio for review – email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.