- Chelsea, Manhattan
- $75,000 to $95,000
Urban are currently working with a well-known and prominent architectural studio, who are looking for an Project Architect to join their team.
With projects located in New York, San Francisco, Washington DC, Atlanta and Canada, their modern contextualism approach helps deliver high-quality developments. They focus on a range of typologies, such as mixed-use, residential, office, commercial and adaptive reuse.
The ideal candidate must meet the following responsibilities and qualifications:
* Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
* 6-8+ years of post-graduation, professional experience
* Work under the supervision of a Senior Architect
* Experience in one or more of the following phases: concept design, schematic design, design development, construction documents.
* Significant experience with Revit or Rhino required
* Assist in the coordination of sub-consultants
* Assist with select Project Management tasks
* Enjoys working independently but comfortable asking questions of senior staff;
* Self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills
Salary is based on AIA Salary Survey plus years of experience.
This position requires you to be in the office full-time, and fully vaccinated.
To apply for this role or to discuss further, please apply with your current resume, work samples, and cover letter.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.