- £38,000 to £50,000
Urban are delighted to be working alongside an architectural design studio in London that are seeking a talented and motivated ARB Architect to join their mid-sized architectural team.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the teams projects, contributing to the design, development, and delivery of schemes across a variety of project sectors.
The studio are an award-winning, design-driven practice with an exciting range of projects. They are looking for talented, energetic, experienced Part 3 architects who share a passion for creating beautiful, high quality buildings and places.
Ideal candidates will have be ARB Qualified and have 1-5 years post-part 3 experience.
Successful candidates will ideally have previous experience of residential mixed-use schemes in the UK. I am looking to speak with Architects that have exceptional design, communication and organisation skills across all RIBA Work Stages.
* Collaborate with the design team to develop and present creative design concepts.
* Prepare and produce detailed architectural drawings and documentation.
* Manage and coordinate the planning and construction phases of projects.
* Engage with clients, consultants, and contractors to ensure smooth project delivery.
* Registered Architect with the Architect’s Registration Board (ARB) in the UK.
* Critical thinking and conceptual rigour
* Exceptional communication and organisational skills
* An ability to form strong relationships with clients, consultants and contractors
* Excellent spoken and written English
* An understanding of UK planning and regulatory frameworks
* Revit and MicroStation proficiency (advantageous)
How to Apply:
If you are a qualified ARB Architect with a passion for architectural excellence and a desire to work in a dynamic and creative environment, I invite you to apply. Please submit your CV and Portfolio of work to Ryan at urban for further information – firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.