Are you an Interior Designer looking for a new opportunity? Would you like the chance to create outstanding projects for an incredible clientele with the freedom of artistic reign? This studio is looking for a mid-senior interior designer with strong FF&E knowledge to join their team.
In this position you will be:
* Assisting the development of technical drawings and translating them into client presentations with creative direction from the design director
* Evolving concept boards and FF&E packages to include specifications
* Attending client meetings and site visits
* Assisting to delegate tasks to junior and midweight designers, ensuring workloads are managed and overseen
* Develop and acquire client relationships
* Assist project manager with timelines, schedules and costings
* Maintain relationships with suppliers
* Maximize profits by utilizing knowledge of FF&E items
* Assist with the building of social media and PR content
* Maintaining materials library
What skills you must have:
* 3-7+ years of experience
* Previous applied practice within a high-end residential studio
* Great FF&E knowledge including European suppliers
* Strong technical skills including Vectorworks, InDesign, Photoshop and SketchUp
* Proficiency using Mac
* Italian speaking is desirable
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Portfolio of work demonstrating your design capabilities
Benefits of the role:
* Liberal annual leave policy
* Birthday leave
* Christmas period is not deducted from holiday leave
* Flexi working hours 8:30-17:30 or 9:00-18:00
* Social events
* Weekly drinks on a Friday
* Trips out
* Team lunches and dinners to great London restaurants
* Friday breakfast club
* Pension contribution
* Software training
* Career progression
Salary is commensurate on experience.
Location: West London
Nearest train station: Paddington
To apply for this role, please submit you CV to the link.
Please assume that your application has not been successful if you are not contacted within 5 working days.
Thank you for registering your interest in this role.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.