- Gold Coast
- $110,000 to $150,000
I am currently working with an Award-Winning Interior Design Firm, located on the Gold Coast in Chicago, who focus on luxury High-End Residential projects across the US & Bahamas. They are currently seeking a Lead Interior Designer to join their growing studio.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
* Developing detailed project lists, based on hour bank and project schedule for Principal to review
* Presentation materials consisting of floor plans, renderings, furniture and material recommendations
* Assisting junior professionals with technical millwork drawings and various design and construction sets
* Developing FF&E and accessories specifications
* Coordinating with various vendors and consultants in the process of custom FF&E design and material selection
* Participate in production of bid, permit and documents, alongside assisting with interior and furniture punch lists
* Carrying out installation at various project sites across the US and Caribbean
Candidates should have the following:
* 12+ years’ experience within Interior Design in a professional setting
* Bachelor’s degree in interior design or interior architecture
* Experience working on High-End Residential design
* Experience mentoring junior professionals
* Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Suite, alongside 3D rendering programs
* Ability to select and source furniture and finishes
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A detail-oriented mindset, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Salary range for the role is $110,000 – $150,000.
To apply for this role or to discuss further, please apply with your current resume, work samples, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.