- Greater London
- £15 to £22
urban are currently assisting a multidisciplinary firm who work on iconic projects across the word.
This studio is looking for x2 Junior Landscape Architects to join their studio on a temporary to permanent basis to work within their infrastructure department.
Day to day duties will include:
your typical day to day responsibilities could include;
* Assisting with design work
* Preparation of detailed construction drawings
* Preparation of masterplan graphics
* Production of Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA)
* Preparation of clear and concise reports
* Site Surveys
* Planning your workload so that you can deliver on time or ahead of target
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
Essential Skills and Knowledge
* A Masters or Post Graduate Diploma qualification in Landscape Architecture or Landscape Management.
* Landscape professional with demonstrable evidence.
* A designer with strong visual communication skills and an ability to share ideas through sketching and hand drawing.
* Awareness of LVIA and how it influences a project
* A strong working knowledge of; AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup (or other 3D modelling software) and Microsoft Office.