- Manhattan, New York City
- $70,000 to $90,000
An established design firm based in Manhattan are seeking a highly motivated Junior-Intermediate Interior Designer to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in designing innovative spaces with proficiency in Revit.
* Collaborate with project managers and senior designers on the conceptual design and development of interior spaces
* Create detailed drawings and 3D models using Revit and other software for construction documentation and client presentations
* Preparation of graphic presentations, developing design in both 2d and 3d form
* Prepare project specifications, including material and finish selections
* Attend project meetings and coordinate with clients, consultants, and contractors
* Work with the project team to ensure design intent is accurately translated into construction documents
* Assist with the selection and procurement of furniture and materials
* Participate in the schematic design, design development, construction document and construction administration phases of projects.
* Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture
* 3-5 years of relevant experience in an architectural or interior design firm
* Interior Design certification (e.g NCIDQ) or pursuing certification
* corporate, workplace, and institutional project experience
* Strong knowledge of interior design principles, materials, and building codes
* Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
On offer is a competitive salary (ranging between $70,000 – $90,000 pa depending on experience), benefits package inclusive of PTO, 401K, Healthcare, family leave, life insurance as well as opportunities for career advancement. If you are passionate about design and have a strong desire to grow with a team of talented professionals, please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio for consideration.
You must be authorized to legally work in the US and available to commute into the office at least 3 days per week.
Portfolio must be less than 10mb
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.