- New York County
- $50,000 to $60,000
Looking for a new challenge? If you are a Junior Interior Designer with minimum 2 years’ experience in Hospitality and High End Residential practice, then we have a great opportunity for you to progress your career further, working on prestigious and exciting projects.
* Assisting to senior designers working on a variety of projects
* Assisting in the preparation of technical and 3D drawings
* Assisting on technical specifications
* Preparation of presentations boards.
* Assisting with the selection of finishes and materials
* Assisting with the selection of FF&E
* Keeping abreast of developments in design techniques and trends
Qualifications, skills & experience:
* Relevant degree with proven track record in a High end Residential practice
* Computer literate – skills in Revit, AutoCAD, Photo-shop, Sketch-Up and In Design
* Ability to sketch is desirable
* Excellent conceptual design and presentation skills.
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
* A team player with a flexible approach to work
To apply please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.