- Midtown Manhattan
- $80,000 to $95,000
urban are recruiting for a very well-established high-end luxury residential design firm based in Manhattan as they seek an intermediate professional & Project Manager for one of their prolific studios.
The 50 strong office has a mix of architects, designers, and project managers across a thriving set of projects. This firm is focusing on high profile, high end, single family residential, luxury developments and hospitality projects.
Required skills are as follows:
* A minimum of 5-10 years professional experience or equivalent within an architectural or interior’s focused office.
* Experience working on architectural projects from inception through to completion including input during concept, schematic design, design development, construction documentation and construction administration.
* The ability to work on multiple projects at once within a fast-paced environment, utilizing time management skills to ensure time is dedicated to the client’s requirements.
* Prior experience with custom designs, elevations, creating drawing sets, millwork, floor patterns, hardware, and construction documentation.
* Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
* Self-motivated to work remotely and a driven attitude.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD is a minimum requirement.
* Master’s degree in Architecture.
To apply please send your latest resume along a work sample PDF document (maximum 10mb) to email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.