- Manhattan or Philadelphia
- $70,000 to $90,000
We have recently partnered with an award winning firm who are seeking creative, talented and team-oriented interior designers/architects for their NYC and Philadelphia offices.
Working collectively within a diverse, dynamic studio, the successful candidates will develop innovative, thoughtful and technical solutions for a range of client and project types. So, if you are passionate about exceptional design, work well with people and are a strong communicator, this could be the next step on your career ladder.
As an Interior Designer/ Interior Architect, this role will require of you:
* Participating in project design and documentation in all aspects of practice; including programming, design, documentation and construction administration
* Liaising with clients
* Reviewing relevant local codes for compliance
* Preparation of presentations, prepare project layouts and develop design in 2D and 3D using AutoCAD
* Supporting project teams – align in house staffing resources with project needs, budget and deadlines
The successful candidates must demonstrate:
* Bachelor’s in Architecture or Interior Design
* LEED Accreditation and/or NCIDQ (preferred)
* Experience in all aspects of interior design practice, including programming, design, detailing, furniture planning and selection, and/or finishes
* Corporate, workplace and institutional project experience
* Strong design and visualization skills
* Fluency with REVIT, AutoCAD and Adobe suite skills
* A drive for for design excellence
* Client interfacing skills, including networking + relationship building
* Highly organized with an eye for detail and problem solving
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Legal working status in the United States.
This firms work environment is collaborative, engaged and positive. They champion diversity both in their people as well as their peoples ideas. As an award-winning firm they have worked hard to cultivate a fun, family-oriented and highly talented team. Projects have been featured in a variety of publications, from ARCHITECT magazine to The Wall Street Journal.
Interested to learn more? Please apply with your up to date resume and portfolio (less than 10mb) for consideration. You must have the right to work in the US.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.