- New York County
- $70,000 to $80,000
urban are currently assisting a boutique luxury design firm who have recently opened following a previous name. They are known for their fast-paced design work on extremely high-end luxury residential, hospitality and retail projects. Our client is a “new” & small firm who pride themselves on a fantastic work-life balance, excellence and attention to design aesthetic and are a very tight-knit office with mentorship and open collaboration and transparency on projects. They are searching for an Intermediate Interior Designer with Project Management experience to join their team who has a unique and keen sense of design but who can also lead and direct teams on projects and require little to no hand holding.
To be considered for this role you would need to have the following requirements:
* Minimum 5 years’ overall experience with ideally some previous PM responsibility
* Minimum degree in Bachelor of Architecture/Interior Design
* Capable designer with impeccable attention-to-detail and project manager as you will fulfill a dual role
* Previous experience in high-profile, high-end residential projects; ideally ground-up and interior renovations
* Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS and experience in Rhino is a major plus
To apply, please send a resume and work samples reflecting a luxury residential background to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.