- New York County
- $65,000 to $75,000
urban are currently assisting a mid-sized midtown-based firm as they seek an Intermediate Architect to join their well-established healthcare team. With the firm’s impressive reputation and client track record, this would be a great opportunity for a professional who is interested in taking their career to the next level within the healthcare industry.
Our client specializes in healthcare facilities, research laboratories and education developments. To be in with a chance to interview you will ideally have the following:
* Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suit and SketchUp.
* At least 3-5 years of experience within the healthcare, laboratory, institutional or education sector.
* Prior involvement through all phases of the project lifecycle including Construction Documents and Construction Administration.
* To be confident in client presentations, holding team meetings to discuss technical detailing and coordination with consultants.
* Strong communication & problemsolving skills required.
Salary is commensurate with experience and licensure. Our clients’ benefits include fantastic medical benefits, 401(k) and PTO.
To apply, please send your resume and work samples to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.