- New York County
- $70,000 to $90,000
Are you an architectural professional seeking pastures new? Have you worked on high-end Residential projects? Have you got an eye for the finer things?
I am currently seeking professionals with at least 4 years of professional, full-time work experience for one of the top Residential design firms the city has to offer.
Townhouses, mansions, international clients. This firm has a plethora of projects in which they are producing some of the most beautiful, modern homes the world has seen.
If you are an experience high-end residential designer, licensed architect, or somewhere in between; this firm has a position for you!
Example of responsibilities:
* Assist with SD and DD stages.
* Contribute to all phases of development.
* Attend and manage meetings.
* Complete CD sets.
* Assist with CA stages.
* Attend site visits when needed.
* Work alongside interior design teams to produce flawless projects.
* Assist with FFE if needed.
Skills and Requirements:
* BA in Architecture required.
* Minimum 4 years of post-graduate, fulltime experience in an architecture role.
* AutoCAD proficiency required.
* Experience in High End Residential projects highly advantageous.
* Flawless time management skills.
* Flawless communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Proficiency in Rhino, Lumion and Adobe Suite required.
This role is based in New York City, and will require you are available in office daily. The salary package for this role will differ regarding experience, and would be between $70,000 – $90,000.
To apply, please email a portfolio, resume and cover letter to Jake@bemoreurban.com.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.