- Midtown, Manhattan
- $65,000 to $80,000
An award-winning and highly regarded Corporate workplace firm located in Midtown Manhattan have approached myself and the team at urban to assist them in the search for an Intermediate Architectural Designer to join their dynamic and collaborative team.
With over 60 years of experience in corporate and workplace interiors, this firm has excelled in providing high-performance spaces for their clients.
This is a unique opportunity to get involved in the development of projects from early conceptual design through to construction administration, working closely with the project managers on to develop design and technical solutions across multiple projects.
* Work in unison with the design team on multiple projects throughout all project stages, from early conceptual design through to construction administration
* Production of construction documents with various architectural projects
* Coordinating multiple projects to ensure efficient and cost-effective execution within time and budget
* Manage client relationships and team communication
* Solve complex design and technical issues that may become prevalent across projects
* Process submittals, RFI’s and additional requests during construction
* Conduct site reviews and analysis to bring back to project managers for review
* Conduct client presentations, site visits and interfacing with DOB during permitting & construction phases
* Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree in Architecture
* Experience working on commercial, corporate workplace or hospitality projects
* 3 – 5 years’ professional architecture experience
* Proficiency in Revit & AutoCAD required. Project Management and Rendering software experience preferred
* Actively pursuing licensure or Registered Architect in NYC
* LEED accreditation preferred
* Experience working on all stages of a project
* Understanding of sustainable and universal design concepts
Salary range for this role is $65,000 to $80,000
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.