- New York County
- $85,000 to $110,000
urban are currently assisting an incredibly well-known and amazing luxury residential firm in their search of several new professionals. This firm has a history of working on amazing single-family residential homes across the US. Focusing on the integration of landscape with these luxurious homes, they maintain both a traditional and modern design aesthetic dependent on their client.
Currently they are seeking Intermediate Architects with or without Project Management experience to join their small firm. This is an active opportunity, and they expect to hire at least 2 if not 3 professionals. To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
* 5-10 years’ professional experience as an Architect or PM
* BA/MA in Architecture or related field
* Single-family residential experience is a must
* Extensive CD experience required; all staff at all levels produce drawings
* AutoCAD is software of choice, but working Revit knowledge is desired
* Classical detailing and experience with traditional architecture a plus
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an elite residential design firm working for top clients across the US who also have excellent benefits. Salary commensurate with years of experience and please send a resume and relevant single-family residential project samples to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.