- Greater Chicago
- $65,000 to $80,000
I am currently working with an Architectural Practice located in Chicago, who are committed to enhance communities and neighborhoods through unique and creative design decisions. This award-winning studio worked operates in multiple typologies, from residential, community, workplace, educational and healthcare. I am currently seeking an Intermediate Architect to join their expanding team.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
* Collaborating with team members to generate new ideas and innovative solutions for design
* Working on multiple projects from schematic design through to construction administration
* Collaborate with the project team in presenting and producing materials to clients and consultants.
* Development of drawings sets through all phases of the project
* Support Principals and Project Managers in client and consultant coordination
* Navigation of code and zoning laws pertaining to the project
* Delivering diagrams, 3D models, drawings and renderings
* Attending site visits, surveys and inspections
You will require the following qualification to be considered:
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
* 2+ years or equivalent experience within professional architectural setting
* On track or have obtained Architectural Licensure
* Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
* Experience working on all stages of the project
* Exhibit innovation and problem solving with a high attention to detail
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please Note: This role requires you to be located in Chicago and cannot fulfil employment sponsorship.
Salary is based on AIA plus years of experience
To apply for this role or to discuss further, please apply with your current resume and work samples or email email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.