- Chelsea, Manhattan
- $75,000 to $95,000
Urban are currently working with a well-known and prominent architectural studio, who are looking for an Intermediate Architect to join their team.
With projects located in New York, San Francisco, Washington DC, Atlanta and Canada, their modern contextualism approach helps deliver high-quality developments. They focus on a range of typologies, such as mixed-use, residential, office, commercial and adaptive reuse.
* Assist and collaborate with the project team in producing presentation materials and in presenting designs to clients and other consultants
* Collaborate with Design Principals to generate design ideas and compelling narratives for design
* Collaborate with the in-house project team and others to develop the design and maintain design integrity during SD, DD, CD and CA phases
* Develop design with the understanding of requirements, such as zoning, program, and budget
* Improve and maintain the level of design quality for the firm.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
* 5-8 years of post-graduation, professional experience
* Strong design capabilities
* Experience with Rhino, Revit, AutoCAD, V-ray and Enscape
* Self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills
* Enjoys working independently but comfortable asking questions of senior staff.
Salary is based on AIA Salary Survey plus years of experience.
This position requires you to be in the office full-time, and fully vaccinated.
To apply for this role or to discuss further, please apply with your current resume, work samples, and cover letter.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.