- New York County
- $40 to $50
urban are thrilled to be working alongside this AD100 firm to fulfil their hiring needs. with a specialization in High-end Residential project, this firm have completed some of the greatest homes the world has to offer and they are currently looking for a Temporary Intermediate Architect.
Luxury aesthetics are second nature here, as their portfolio boasts a plethora of works completed in the Hamptons. If you are an experienced architectural designer who has worked on high-end residences, this is the role for you.
Those chosen will have a proven track record in only the highest of design aesthetics, have a natural understanding of client expectations in a high-end market and be able to consistently exhibit their skill of intimate, luxury design.
Example of responsibilities:
* Opportunities include working on several large-scale projects simultaneously
* Construction bidding and field experience
* Coordination of engineering and other technical team members and vendors
* Complete CD sets.
* Assist with CA stages.
* Attend site visits when needed.
* Work alongside interior design teams to produce flawless projects.
* Project management opportunities are available for individuals who are highly organized and have strong problem solving and design skills.
Skills and Requirements:
* BA in Architecture required.
* Minimum 4 years of post-graduate, fulltime experience in an architecture role.
* AutoCAD proficiency required.
* Experience in High End Residential projects required.
* Flawless time management skills.
* Flawless communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Proficiency in Bluebeam and Adobe Suite advantageous.
This role is based in New York City, and will require you to be able to commute to the office. The hourly rate for this role will differ regarding experience, and would be between $40-$50 per hour with additional benefits.
To apply, please email a portfolio, resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Urban is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.